News resources confirm that Alicia Keys net worth is $150 million. She is an actress, singer, and musician from the United States of America
|Net worth||$150 million|
|Date of birth||1981-01-25|
|Profession||Actress, singer, musician, songwriter|
|Nationality||United States of America|
News resources confirm that Alicia Keys net worth is $150 million.
Alicia Augello Cook was birthed in Manhattan, New York City, on January 25, 1981. She is recognized properly as Alicia Secrets.
Currently, at J Documents, Secrets started to advertise her forthcoming launch with efficiencies on programs like “The Tonight Reveal” as well as “The Oprah Reveal.”
The Keys’ movie launch remained in the criminal offense movie “Smokin’ Aces” (2007), followed by “The Babysitter Journals” (2007) as well as “The Key Life of ” (2008).
Keys remained in a connection with longtime collaborator and also good close friend Kerry Siblings up till 2008.
Alicia Tricks is a ‘Grammy acclaimed American vocalist who rose to popularity with her debut CD, “Songs in A Minor’ which marketed over 12 million duplicates as well as developed her as an overnight sensation.
Prepared by Alicia Augello, on January 25, 1981, in Brand New York City.
Alicia Augello Cook was born on January 25, 1981, in Manhattan, New York City. She is recognized properly as Alicia Secrets. Secrets is the youngest child of her mom, Teresa Augello, as well as among the three youngsters of her dad, Craig Prepare. Her dad left when she was 2 years of age, leaving her mom to increase her as a solitary mom and dad in the Hell’s Kitchen area of Brand-new York City.
She started singing at a very early age, performing in institutional music productions as early as preschool. After a close friend’s talented tricks on an old piano, she started taking lessons as a youngster. By the moment she was 7 years of age, she was obtaining timeless piano education. She would certainly proceed with her research of symphonic music up till age 18. Moreover, she registered in the Expert Carrying out Arts Institution when she was twelve, where she took courses in songs, dancing, movie cinema, and choir.
When Tricks was 13 years of age, she fulfilled supervisor Jeff Robinson with the young people’s company, Teenagers in Movement. He ended up being a type of coach to her, revealing her and enlightening her on the songs sector by taking her to conferences with lawyers and document tag arrangements. Robinson presented her to A&R exec Peter Side, and they helped her create some tune trials to display to tag execs. In the ensuing bidding process battle that erupted, Columbia Documents at some point won after supplying her a $26,000 white child grand piano.
After authorizing with Columbia, Tricks continued her education and learning, graduating very early from secondary school at the age of 16 as valedictorian. After that, I went to Columbia College on a scholarship. After having a hard time stabilizing the required timetable of her college program along with operating in the videotaping workshop, she determined to go down from university after a month to concentrate on songs full-time. Nonetheless, she was exceptionally distressed with the absence of control she had actually had over her songs, as Columbia attempted to develop a particular picture for her and pressured her to collaborate with manufacturers she didn’t like. At some point, with the assistance of Robinson and the head of state of Arista Documents, Clive Davis, Tricks bargained from her Columbia agreement and was authorized by Arista in late 1998. After Davis was ousted from Arista in 2000, her cd was again placed on hold, yet he began his very own tag, J Documents, and instantly authorized her to it.
Career in Music
Currently, at J Documents, Secrets started to advertise her forthcoming launch with efficiencies on programs like “The Tonight Reveal” as well as “The Oprah Reveal.” Her initially solitary “Fallin'” was launched in April 2001 and reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Her debut workshop cd “Tracks in A Small” was launched in June 2001 to extensive and crucial praise. It debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 graph as well as took place to offer over 6.2 million duplicates in the Unified Specifies. The cd had a product that had actually formerly been denied by Columbia Documents. Nevertheless, Keys’ choice to adhere to her weapons as well as not succumbing to Columbia settled, as the cd was chosen for 6 Grammy Honors. At the 2002 Grammy Honors, Secrets took place to win 5 Grammys in the adhering to classifications: Tune of the Year, Ideal Women R&B Singing Efficiency, Ideal R&B Tune, Ideal New Musician, as well as Ideal R&B Cd.
Her following albums, “The Diary of Alicia Secrets” (2003) as well as “As I Am” (2007), both did well on the graphs, as well as she won 2 honors for the tune “No One” (from the CD “As I Am”) at the 2008 Grammy Honors. Her various other albums consist of “The Aspect of Flexibility” (2009), “Woman on Fire” (2012), “Right Below” (2016), as well as “Alicia” (Might 2020).
Keys’ movie launching remained in the criminal offense movie “Smokin’ Aces” (2007), complied with by “The Babysitter Journals” (2007) as well as “The Key Life of ” (2008). She has likewise shown up on a variety of tv programs such as “Saturday Evening Online,” “Realm,” as well as “The Late Late Reveal with James Corden.” In addition, Secrets has worked as either a court, instructor, or music visitor on a number of truth songs competitors programs, consisting of “The X Element Australia” (Period 4), “The Articulate” (Periods 7, 11-12, 14), as well as “Articulate Germany” (Period 6).
- If I Ain’t Got You
- It’s On Again
- Girl on Fire
- No One
- City of Gods
- My Boo
- You Don’t Know My Name
- Empire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down
- Try Sleeping with a Broken Heart
- A Woman’s Worth
- Like You’ll Never See Me Again
- Good Job
- Brand New Me
- Wreckless Love
- In Common
- A Beautiful Noise
- The Diary of Alicia Keys
- As I Am
- Girl on Fire
- Songs in A Minor
- The Element of Freedom
- VH1 Storytellers
- Jimmy Cozier
- The Platinum Collection
- ALICIA: The Selects
- Alicia Keys: Sweet Dreams – EP
- In Common
- Remixed & Unplugged in A Minor
- Vault Playlist, Vol. 1
Movies and Tv show
- The Cosby Show
- Smokin’ Aces
- The Voice!
- The Secret Life of Bees
- Resort to Love
- The Nanny Diaries
- The Backyardigans
- Muscle Shoals
- Work It
- The 61st Annual Grammy Awards
- MTV Unplugged
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel
- Queen of Katwe
- The Inevitable Defeat of Mister & Pete
- The First Monday in May
- The Women´s List
- American Dreams
- Jem & the Holograms
- Girl Rising
- Mademoiselle C
- Elmo’s Christmas Countdown
- Time Is Illmatic
- A Choice of Weapons: Inspired by Gordon Parks
- Kim Dotcom: Caught in the Web
Award and achievement
- Glamour The Real Deal Award
- Billboard Music Award for R&B/Hip-Hop Songs Artist of the Year
- Billboard Music Award for Female R&B/Hip-Hop Artist of the Year
- iHeartRadio Music Innovator Award
- MTV Europe Music Award for Best R&B
- Billboard Music Award for New R&B/Hip-Hop Artist of the Year
- People’s Choice Award for Favorite R&B Song
- American Music Award for Favorite Pop/Rock New Artist
- Billboard Music Award for R&B Singles Airplay Track of the Year
- World Music Award for World’s Best Selling R&B Female
- Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul Female Artist
- American Music Award for Favorite Soul/R&B New Artist
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Song
- Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul Single – Group, Band or Duo
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Hip Hop Video
- Porin Award for Best International Song
- American Music Award for Favorite Female Artist Soul/R&B
- Satellite Award for Best Original Song
- BET Award for Best Collaboration
- MTV Video Music Award for Best Cinematography
- Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals
- Grammy Award for Best Melodic Rap Performance
- Grammy Award for Best R&B Album
Her 3rd cd, As I Am (2007), marketed 7 million duplicates globally and also generated the Warm 100 number-one solitary “No One”. In 2007, Tricks made her movie launching in the action-thriller movie Smokin’ Aces. She launched the motif tune to the James Bond movie Quantum of Relief “Another Means to Pass away” with Jack White.
Beyond songs, Secrets has pursued numerous various other jobs. She launched her book “Rips for Sprinkle: Songbook of Rhymes and Lyrics” in 2005. It highlighted unreleased rhymes from her journals and lyrics and made it into The Brand-new York Times bestseller listing that year. Her memoir “More Myself: A Trip” was launched in March 2020. Secrets is likewise the co-owner of The Stove Workshops, a videotaping workshop in Lengthy Island, together with her manufacturing and songwriting companion Kerry “Krucial” Siblings. Secrets and Siblings likewise co-founded KrucialKeys Business, a manufacturing and songwriting group that works with Keys’ albums along with jobs with various other musicians.
Secrets have likewise been the agent for numerous brand names throughout the years. In 2008, she starred in a business micro-series for Dove advertising the brand’s Go Fresh line. She was likewise highlighted in an American Reveal business and authorized a bargain to recommend VitaminWater.
Keys remained in a connection with longtime collaborator and also good close friend Kerry Siblings up till 2008. Later on, she started dating hip jump musician and also producer Swizz Beatz. Secrets and also Beatz introduced their interaction in Could 2010, wed in July, and also Secrets offered birth to their child in October that exact same year. She offered birth to their 2nd child in December 2014.
- Swizz Beatz
- Kerry Brothers
- Justin Timberlake
By 2022, Alicia Keys’ total assets will be about $150 million. Alicia Augello Prepare, known skillfully as Alicia Tricks, is an American vocalist, songwriter, artist, document producer as well a starlet from Brand-new York.
Per show earning
Beyond singing, Tricks has several revenue streams. One means she made cash is by organizing fact ability to reveal The Articulate. She was supposedly paid $8 million each period.
In 2013, Alicia and Swizz paid $12.1 million for a massive manor in the community of Englewood, New Jersey. Eddie Murphy’s 25,000-square-foot, 32-room house on 5.4-acres of land was made use of by Eddie Murphy. They formerly had an NYC home which they purchased from Lenny Kravitz in 2010 for $12.75 million and offered in 2013 for a mild loss.
Alicia Tricks is a ‘Grammy acclaimed American vocalist who rose to popularity with her debut CD, “Songs in A Minor’ which marketed over 12 million duplicates as well as developed her as an overnight sensation. Not just was her debut CD a massive business success, it additionally obtained a lot of crucial praise as well as won her numerous respected honors. Her success proceeded with the launch of her succeeding albums as well as the fact that she ended up being among modern America’s many preferred vocalists. Born as the little girl of a part-time starlet, she was subjected to the revealing company from a young age as well as was urged by her mom to take singing as well as dancing lessons. She was just 12 when she registered in the ‘Professional Executing Arts Institution.’ By the moment she finished, she had actually designed solid songwriting abilities along with her singing skill. At the age of 20, she launched her launching cd which ended up being a struck, marketing numerous duplicates as well as gaining favorable assessments from the movie doubters. Her succeeding albums carried out well, verifying to everybody that she wasn’t a single marvel. Ultimately, she ventured into tv as well as movies as well as has shown up in flicks, such as ‘Smokin’ Aces as well as ‘Dove: Fresh Takes.’
- She walks the mile and makes you smile, all the while being true. Don’t take for granted the passion that she has for you. You will lose if you choose to refuse to put her first. She will if she can find a man who knows her worth.
- Right now, I feel like a bird, caged without a key. Everyone comes to stare at me, with so much joy and revelry.
- I know why the caged bird sings. Only joy comes from a song. She’s so rare and beautiful to others, why not just set her free?
- Spreadin’ her wings and her song, let her fly, fly, fly. For the whole world to see, she’s like a caged bird, fly, fly. “
- Your secrets are safe with me. I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages in your diary. “
- I don’t want to forget the present is a gift, and I don’t want to take for granted the time you may have here with me.
- How many really know what love is? Millions never will. Do you know until you lose it that it’s everything that we are looking for? “
- Some people live for their fortune. Some people live just for fame. Some people live for power. Yeah, some people live just to play the game.
- Death is a gift meant to wake up the living, to nudge us toward a life of purpose and intention.
- Love me as you’ll never see me again. “
- I think we deserve people who really, really love us. “
- Love is accepting people for who they are and what they are, regardless.
- In love, you’ve got to act like a woman but think like a man. “
- Some people want diamond rings, some people want everything. But everything means nothing if I haven’t got you. “
- Failure isn’t an option. I’ve erased the word ‘fear’ from my vocabulary, and I think when you erase fear, you can’t fail.”
- Be driven, be focused, but enjoy every moment because it happens only once.
- I have big everything on the bottom, but I love my legs. You’ve got to love what’s yours.”
- I don’t wanna cover up anymore, not my face, not my mind, not my soul.”
- It has been said that a girl grows up to choose a man who either bears a striking resemblance to her father or one who is nothing like him. Both choices are, at their core, reactions.”
- Females are the most beautiful, gorgeous creatives in the whole world. And I think that we are gorgeous no matter what size we are.”
- A girl on fire is somebody who is completely herself.”
- I’m inspired by artists and musicians. There are so many wonderful and talented people in the world.”
- I’ve learned that while I’d be a fool not to stay open to the advice and experiences of the smart, amazing people in my life, I also need to listen to what I have to say.”
Secrets were born by Alicia Augello to Prepare on January 25, 1981, in Brand New York City. Her moms and dad, Craig Prepare and also Terri Augello, didn’t remain with each other for a lengthy, and also Secrets was increased mainly by her mom. She matured in Hell’s Cooking area, a difficult community in Manhattan. However Secrets is biracial, she takes into consideration herself black.
Alicia Keys. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Is Alicia Keys Puerto Rican?
Keys’ dad is African American and her mom is of Italian, Irish, and Scottish descent; her mother’s paternal grandparents were immigrants from Sciacca in Sicily and Lamezia Terme, in Calabria.
When did Alicia Keys come out?
Her debut CD, Tunes in A Small (2001), went platinum 5 times over as well as made her 5 Grammys. She subsequently struck with albums such as The Diary of Alicia Tricks (2003), As I Am (2007) as well as Woman on Fire (2009), every one of which won the musician Grammys.
What college did Alicia Keys go to?
Columbia College is an exclusive Ivy Organization research study college in New York City. Developed in 1754 as King’s University on the premises of Trinity Church in Manhattan, Columbia is the earliest organized college in New York and also the fifth-oldest organization of higher learning in the Joined Mentions.
Is Alicia Keys still married?
Alicia Secrets and Swizz Beatz are showing that Hollywood marital relationships can possibly last. The music mashup of a pair who have been wed for over a year as well as elevating a combined household with each other. Had she actually gone off of her impression of her spouse, she would certainly have never ever offered him the opportunity.
Does Alicia Keys write her own music?
American singer-songwriter, pianist, and also song producer Alicia Secrets has created and also generated her 5 workshop albums, in collaboration, with various other musicians and also for movies and also movie cinema. Secrets started making up tracks she would certainly later on consist of on her launching workshop cd, Tracks in A Small at age 14.