JAMIE FOXX NET WORTH Acting, Movies, And Tv Show
News resources confirm that Jamie Foxx net worth is $170 million. He is an actor, producer, singer, comedian, and songwriter from the United States of America
|Net worth||$170 million|
|Date of birth||1967-12-13|
|Nationality||United States of America|
News resources confirm that Jamie Foxx net worth is $170 million.
Foxx was born Eric Marlon Bishop on December 13, 1967, in Terrell, Texas. His grandparents Esther Marie and Mark Talley adopted Foxx shortly after he was born.
Originally from Cleveland, Foxx began doing stand-up comedy in 1989 and two years later joined the cast of In Living Color, which he stayed on for the show’s last three seasons.
At the time of Foxx’s first film appearance, the comedy Toys was released in 1992.
He has released five studio albums, the first of which, Peep This, failed to succeed commercially;
It’s rumored that Jamie has two daughters, Corinne (b.1994) and Analise (b.2009).
Jamie Foxx was born Eric Bishop on December 13, 1967, in Terrell, Texas, a town of fourteen thousand in southeastern Texas.
Foxx was born Eric Marlon Bishop on December 13, 1967, in Terrell, Texas. His grandparents, Esther Marie and Mark Talley, adopted Foxx shortly after he was born. Jamie had little contact with his birth parents growing up, and he had little contact with his birth parents as an adult. Despite being raised in an extremely strict Baptist family, Jamie attributes his future success to an influential grandmother. Known for his clever jokes in elementary school, Foxx played piano at age five, played basketball in high school, and was the quarterback for the football team. He received stellar grades in school, played basketball, and played football at Terrell High School. He studied musical and performing arts composition at the United States International University.
Originally from Cleveland, Foxx began doing stand-up comedy in 1989 and two years later joined the cast of In Living Color, which he stayed on for the show’s last three seasons. After its end, Foxx was given his own series, Foxx & Friends. Jamie Foxx is the host of the Emmy-nominated television series The Jamie Foxx Show, which aired from 1996 to 2001 with 100 episodes. His stand-up specials include, Straight from the Foxxhole, Unleashed, and I Might Have a Myth.
At the time of Foxx’s first film appearance, the comedy Toys was released in 1992. He appeared in other films during the same time period, including The Great White Hype and Any Given Sunday, which gained him his first acting nominations.
Further nominations came from his roles in Ali (2001), Breakin’ All the Rules, and Collateral, whose box office took in $217.7 million worldwide. A nomination for Best Supporting Actor came from his role in Collateral alongside Tom Cruise.
Awarded nineteen awards, including the Academy Award and BAFTA for best actor for his performance in the biopic Ray, Foxx played Ray Charles in 2004. In 2005, he joined the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
In addition to Stealth, Jarhead, Miami Vice, the award-winning film adaptation of Dreamgirls, the documentary The Soloist, Valentine’s Day, I’m Still Here, Due Date, Horrible Bosses, Django Unchained and White House Down, Jamie has also worked on other notable movies.It was one of the most surreal days of Jamie’s life, earning him a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in September 2007. He describes this experience as one of the most memorable of his life.
He has released five studio albums, the first of which, Peep This, failed to succeed commercially. However, his second album, “Unpredictable,” certified double platinum by RIAA, is his most successful. Among the album’s other hits were “Unpredictable” (featuring Ludacris), “Blame It” (featuring T-Pain), and “Breathe Easy.” To date, the album has sold 1.98 million copies in the U.S. As a crossover artist, Foxx is known for his collaborations with the likes of Ludacris and Field Mob. Foxx appeared on the 2005 Ludacris and Field Mob single “Georgia”.
A longtime country music fan, Fox recorded Rascal Flat’s “She Goes All the Way” in 2007. He performed George Strait’s “You Look So Good in Love” at the Artist of the Decade All-Star Concert in 2009. He opened the 2009 BET Awards with a rendition of the George Strait song.
Movies and Tv show
- Django Unchained
- The Amazing Spider-Man 2
- Spider-Man: No Way Home
- Project Power
- Robin Hood
- The Jamie Foxx Show
- Law Abiding Citizen
- Just Mercy
- White House Down
- Baby Driver
- In Living Color
- Any Given Sunday
- Dad Stop Embarrassing Me
- Horrible Bosses
- The Soloist
- Miami Vice
- Booty Call
- The Kingdom
- Rio 2
- Horrible Bosses 2
- Held Up
- Beat Shazam
- All-Star Weekend
- Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story
- Valentine’s Day
- Due Date
- Day Shift
Award and achievement
- Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role
- MTV Movie Award for Best Gut-Wrenching Performance
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy
- BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Motion Picture
- Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor
- Grammy Award for Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals
- National Board of Review Award for Best Actor
- Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Actor
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture
- BET Award for Best Actor
- MTV Generation Award
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Television Movie, Mini-Series or Dramatic Special
- Satellite Award for Best Actor in Motion Picture, Comedy or Musical
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Male Artist
- BET Award for Best Collaboration
- London Film Critics’ Circle Award for Actor of the Year
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series
- BET Award for Video of the Year
- Satellite Award for Best Actor in a Mini-Series & Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
- American Music Award for Favorite Male Artist Soul/R&B
- Soul Train Music Award for Best R&B/Soul Album – Male
- Soul Train Music Awards: The Ashford & Simpson Songwriter’s Award
- Soul Train Music Award for Best Video of the Year
- Black Reel Awards for Outstanding Supporting Actor
- Kids’ Choice Award for Celebrity Hidden Talent
- The BET Honors Award for Excellence in Entertainment
- Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Association Award for Best Supporting Actor
- Soul Train Music Awards Special Quincy Jones Award for Outstanding Career Achievements-Male
- NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Character Voice-Over Performance (Motion Picture)
Fox’s film debut was in Toys, a 1992 comedy. His first dramatic role came in Any Given Sunday, a 1999 thriller in which he played a hard-partying quarterback, a role that can be partially explained by his own football background.
Jamie Foxx has supported the following charities listed on this site:
- The Cancer Research Institute.
- The City of Hope.
- Declare Yourself.
- Elton John AIDS Foundation.
- Fulfillment Fund.
- Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation.
- The Gibson Foundation.
- The Global Down Syndrome Foundation.
It’s rumored that Jamie has two daughters, Corinne (b.1994) and Analise (b.2009). Corinne has become a model and actress, and she’s appeared on the show ‘Beat Shazam’ with Jamie Foxx. Holmes was in a relationship with Foxx after her breakup with Cruise, but it was reported in August 2019 that their relationship had ended. Foxx was involved in an incident during a trip his sister and he took to New Orleans in April 2003. As a result of failing to show identification, employees of the casino were charged. Foxx was charged with battery on police officers, resisting arrest, trespassing, and disturbing the peace. In exchange for dropping the other charges, he pled no contest to disturbing the peace and received two years probation and a fine of $1,500.
- Natalie Friedman
- Sela Vave
- Katie Holmes
- Stacey Dash
- Sky Nellor
Jamie Foxx’s earnings estimate is $170 million.
Per movie earning
Jamie Foxx earns $12 million in salaries per movie.
In Hidden Hills / Thousand Oaks, Jamie Foxx’s mansion is large enough to make anyone wish they could live there! Located in Thousand Oaks, CA, Jamie Foxx’s mansion offers guests a lavish party experience like no other! Foxx bought the Mediterranean-style villa for $10.5 million in 2007. Located on more than 40 acres, the 17,000 square-foot home boasts panoramic views of the mountains. There are 10 bedrooms, 12 bathrooms, a media room, and a theater. The house will also have a library, game room, kitchen, gym, and a master suite that has a sitting room, fireplace, dual master baths, sauna, and a balcony. Jamie’s house will boast a five-car garage with a large driveway.
As someone who was born and raised in Terrell, Texas, Jamie Foxx now resides in the Hidden Valley area of Los Angeles. He previously had a residence in Tarzana, CA, and grew up in Tarzana, CA.
- Bugatti Veyron
- Rezvani Van
- Vanderhall Venice
- Lincoln Navigator
- Lamborghini Gallardo
- McLaren 570S
- Ferrari 488 Spyder
- Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- Rolls-Royce Ghost
- Porsche Boxster
- Cadillac Escalade
- Mercedes S500
- BMW 7 Series
Foxx was born Eric Marlon Bishop in Terrell, Texas, U.S., on December 13, 1967, and is an American comedian, musician, and actor who made his name as an impersonator on the television show In Living Color and went on to become a well-known film actor,
- When you’re an actor or actress in this business, usually the natural progression is to direct, but a lot of times, we don’t get a chance to get to it. Myself, I really want to get into it. I want to be the person who eventually doesn’t have to be in front of the camera.”
- Every single thing in my life is built around race.”
- To be the leading man it’s about the celebrity and the looks, and it’s tough to do that. People who do it great are people like Tom Cruise and Will Smith – they’re built for that. I ain’t. I’m more of a character guy.”
- If you look at how long the Earth has been here, we’re living in the blink of an eye. So, whatever it is you want to do, you go out and do it.”
- The most interesting thing about acting is when you go too dark places, that’s a lot of energy. When you go to the happiest places, it’s also a lot of energy.”
- Now ballads, I can mess around and get up on somebody on a ballad. People ain’t seen it yet, but I can mess around and get up in there. I’ve had Ruben Studdard up in my house, Brian McKnight, Tank. Every once in a while I throw down with them.”
- A lot of people may not know how competitive it is to play classical music, because when you think about it, the music that you’re playing is music that’s been here for years. And all you’re trying to do is improve upon it when you play.”
- When I was growing up in Terrell, Texas, I felt that it was not where I was supposed to be. I knew that I was meant for a different destination. I think that the minute I was born, there was something inside telling me where I would go, it’s like energy – and intangible destiny.”
- You are what you repeatedly do when things get hard.”
- I’m a real person, and I’m angry. I’m trying to use this celebrity thing to get people some help. AIDS, poverty, racism – I want to be one of the hands that helps stop all that. I’ll put it on my shoulders. I’ll charge it to my account.”
- If I were an animal, I would be an eagle.”
- I had that upbringing. Of watching ‘Bonanza,’ watching ‘Hee Haw,’ which both black and white would watch. I rode horses. I did gun spinning as a kid. I do these things.”
- Also, I think having that comic gene kind of makes you look at things in a different way. If you take yourself so seriously, eventually you end up one of those people having a ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign on their lives. You see them drawing the curtains and they don’t even realize that they’ve kind of drifted off somewhere.”
- In our music, in our everyday life, there are so many negative things. Why not have something positive and stamp it with blackness?”
- I never planned to win an Oscar. When I auditioned for ‘Ray,’ I was just thinking about what a great project it would be.”
- I would say my grandmother would be like my personal god.”
- My worst hair experience was when I was trying to relax my hair and my grandmother did it. It went all straight and I looked like a black Bee Gee.”
- I went to college on a classical piano scholarship. My grandmother made me practice one full hour a day. Every day. Man. I thought all she wanted is for me not to have any fun. Next thing you know, you have a career in music. Now, not everybody’s going to go on and be Mozart or Michael Jackson. But music makes you smarter.”
- Then I was playing the piano at eight, and that helps you learn about women because most of the people I was playing for were women.”
- In looking at Hollywood and its structure, the director controls the medium, and I want to be in control of certain things. I want to be able to get my own ideas and my own feelings out there, and the only way to do that is to be behind the camera.
- I’ve been a sports fan all my life, and like most other actors, I’m convinced I could have been a pro athlete if Hollywood hadn’t come calling.”
- And perfect happiness? Man, that’s a… the pool is about 92 degrees, the Jacuzzi is about 102 and an avocado farm.
- My Grandmother would say, ‘Make sure you look good. Make sure you speak well. Make sure you remain that Southern gentleman that I’ve taught you to be.’
Jamie Foxx was born Eric Bishop on December 13, 1967, in Terrell, Texas, a town of fourteen thousand in southeastern Texas. His parents, Shaheed Abdullah and Louise Annette Talley, were very young when they had their son and soon felt overwhelmed by the burden of parenting.
Jamie Foxx. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Is Jamie Foxx blind in real life?
As part of making the movie, Fox practiced being blind by gluing his eyes shut. He also wore a prosthetic device over his eyes during filming, which actually rendered him blind for up to fourteen hours a day.
How many times has Jamie Foxx been married?
‘Django Unchained’ star Jamie Foxx has revealed why he has never married and likely won’t. The 53-year-old actor spoke openly and honestly about marriage and parenthood, admitting he has never been married because it can’t be right for him.
Is Jamie Foxx a Wayans brother?
In Living Color has Jamie Foxx in it. But Foxx is not related to the Wayans Brothers. Other productions of the Wayans Brothers include The Wayans Brothers, My Wife and Kids, Little Man, White Chicks, and My Wife and Kids.
Is Jamie Foxx kin to Redd Foxx?
Despite their similarities, Redd Foxx and Foxx are not related. When the Django actor was breaking into the comedy circuit in the early ’90s, he noticed that female comedian were given the best stage time.
Who is Jamie Foxx in a relationship with?
Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx have been dating since 2014. They have been seen on numerous occasions throughout 2018, but despite rumors of a breakup and a marriage, the two are simply in a relationship.