News resources confirm that John Travolta net worth is $250 million. He is an actor, singer, dancer, and film producer from the united States of America.
|Net worth||$250 million|
|Date of birth||1954-02-18|
|Profession||Actor, singer, Dancer, Film producer|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|John Travolta net worth 2019||$188 million|
|John Travolta net worth 2020||$200 million|
|John Travolta net worth 2021||$215 million|
|John Travolta net worth 2022||$250 million|
What happened to John Travolta’s wife and son?
Winston Travolta died in July 2020 after a two-year battle with breast cancer at the age of 57. She and John Lennon Travolta had three children: Ella, Jett, and Ben. Jett Travolta died in January 2009 following a seizure at the age of 16 while on a family vacation.
Did John Travolta lose his first wife?
Kelly Preston passed away last year at the age of 57 following a two-year battle with breast cancer. She was 57. Her two kids, Ben, 10, and Ella, 21, lost their mother. John Travolta posted a loving tribute to his wife on Instagram, saying he will be taking time to grieve.
His mother, Helen Cecilia Travolta, was an actress and musician who became a radio vocalist with The Sunshine Sisters before becoming a high school teacher.
Travolta was born on February 18, 1954, the youngest of six children. Originally an American football player, Salvatore became a tire salesman
In 1971, Travolta dropped out of high school and moved to New York City. There, he gained experience in Broadway’s Over Here! show as well as in Grease’s touring cast. He relocated to Los Angeles to pursue his acting career.
In 1976, he appeared in Carrie, the horror film directed by Stanley Kubrick. He also starred as Vinnie Barbarino in Welcome Back, Kotter (1975-79), an ABC sitcom. Following Travolta’s success on the screen in the 1970s and into the early 1980s, he continued to enjoy success off-screen as well.
His single “Let Her In” reached number 10 on the July 1976 Billboard Hot 100 chart.
In 1977, he received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor for his role in Saturday Night Fever. He starred in several other films, including Grease (1978) and Urban Cowboy (1980). Travolta was among the youngest actors to win an Academy Award.
As opposed to the success he had in the 1970s, the 1980s proved to be a series of setbacks for him. His films, Two of a Kind (1983) and Perfect (1985), did not do well commercially or critically.
Despite the success of Staying Alive, the 1983 sequel to Saturday Night Fever, he did not achieve the level of success he had in the 1970s. Travolta rose to prominence in 1989 with Look Who’s Talking, which grossed $297 million; it was his biggest movie after Grease.
In Quentin Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction, he won an Academy Award for his outstanding performance. Travolta’s movie career boomed in the 1990s when he received numerous film offers. Some of his notable movies from this time span include Get Shorty (1995), Face/Off (1997), and A Civil Action (1998).
John Travolta’s Music
John Travolta Song
- You’re The One That I Want
- Summer Nights
- Greased Lightnin’
- You Can’t Stop the Beat
- We Go Together
- Let Her In
- The Grease Megamix
- I Thought I Lost You
- Welcome to the ’60s
- Whenever I’m Away From You
- Royale With Cheese
- All Strung Out on You
John Travolta Album
- Two of a Kind
- This Christmas
- Can’t Let You Go
- John Travolta (Digitally Remastered)
- Travolta Fever
- John Travolta Sings
- The Grease Megamix
John Travolta Movies
- I Am Wrath
- From Paris with Love
- The Taking of Pelham 123
- Broken Arrow
- The Poison Rose
- Look Who’s Talking
- The General’s Daughter
John Travolta Award and Achievement
- The Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy
- MTV Movie & TV Award for Best Duo
- Critics’ Choice Movie Award for Best Acting Ensemble
- Satellite Award for Best Ensemble: Motion Picture
- The National Board of Review Award for Best Actor
- The Los Angeles Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor for
- David di Donatello for Best Foreign Actor
- Golden Globe Henrietta Award for World Film Favorites
- Juno Award for International Single of the Year
- The London Film Critics’ Circle Award for Actor of the Year
- The NME Award for Bastard of the Year
- The Producers Guild of America’s Award for Best Long-Form Television
- TV Land Anniversary Award
- MTV Movie Award for Best Dance Sequence
- TV Land’s Small Screen to Silver Screen Award
John Travolta Breakthrough
American actor and singer John Travolta (born February 18, 1954, Englewood, New Jersey, U.S.) became a cultural icon of the 1970s, most notably with roles in Welcome Back, Kotter (1975-79) and the blockbuster film Saturday Night Fever (1979).
John Travolta Other pursuits
Seeing Travolta’s work and knowing that he was dancing himself was critically important to him.
Jett Travolta died on January 2, 2009, in the Bahamas, while on vacation with his mother. His cause of death was listed as a seizure, according to the official cause of death. Travolta married actress Kelly Preston in 1991; together, they had three children.
It has been confirmed that Travolta’s son suffered from autism and seizures, so in memory of him, he established the Jett Travolta Foundation, which works to assist special-needs children.
Despite being raised in a Catholic family, Travolta converted to Scientology in 1975, which he has maintained. The death of his son was not his only reason for practicing Scientology, his immediate family also helped him cope.
John Travolta’s girlfriend
- Kelly Preston
- Brooke Shields
- Catherine Deneuve
- Marilu Henner
- Diana Hyland
John Travolta’s Salary
John Travolta estimated salary is $20 million
John Travolta Real estate
There are eight bedrooms, eight bathrooms, an eight-story home with 8,100 square feet, and a tennis court in the Travoltas’ Brentwood neighborhood home, which cost $3.5 million in 1993. The Brauns previously owned the home, which included a large swimming pool, a playground, and a large orchard.
In January 2020, they sold the house to Scooter Braun, the mega-producer/manager. Braun and his wife Yael Cohen purchased the adjacent lot for $13.1 million in 2014. In addition to their Los Angeles estate, the Travoltas own a 50-acre estate in Maine, a mansion near Scientology headquarters in Clearwater, Florida, and a very unique house in Ocala, Florida in a neighborhood called the Jumbolair Aviation Estates.
Travolta, who is an avid aviator, had his multiple aircraft based here because it is a working airport for large planes. The runway is big enough for Travolta to operate his multiple aircraft.
Born in New Jersey, John Travolta dropped out of high school when he was 16, then gained stardom as Vinnie Barbarino on Welcome Back Kotter and then in Grease and Saturday Night Fever.
- I think my friend Tom Hanks knows me. He understands me very well. He’s always had a sort of parental feeling toward me. He knows I’m a big mushball, which is just part of my personality.”
- I have to believe there’s some other life force out there. I don’t know in what form. But we can’t have all these galaxies and universes without something going on.”
- I don’t believe in regrets; I believe your future is in your tomorrow.
- After nine or 10 years of being interviewed, you start wanting to team up with the reporter and get the job done.
- Well, I enjoy my life. You know, I think life is an art, and that one has to live it as an art. That’s your choice.
- Never say anything unless you have to.
- I’m not big on sequels; I’ve done them, but I like doing little things that have their own timelessness to them, classic type things, and then you go onto something new.”
- I like talking about sex. Especially when I’m horny, but even when I’m not.”
- Hollywood is controlled by homosexual Jewish men who expect favors in return for sexual activity.
- When I was a very little boy, I lived underneath the air pattern of LaGuardia airport in New York and I watched the planes fly to their destinations. I was in love with the design of these airplanes.
- One of the things about the whole Harley motorcycle culture is that it’s a little bit renegade.
- If you’re going to play a woman, you might as well play a woman that you liked, and someone sexy.
- I try to balance independent films with commercial films, and I’ve done a pretty good job of it over the years.
- I probably have some sort of chocolate five times a week. There’s definitely a change it does to the chemistry of the body. It’s my favorite feeling. I live for it.
- I rode many bikes and motorcycles. My brother was in an accident when he was a kid and my mom forbade us to use motorcycles.”
- Dancing’s part of my soul. I enjoy it, it makes people happy, and it makes me happy.”
- The first thing I ever rode when I was a kid was a motorcycle, so I knew how to drive a motorcycle before a car.
- I have fame on the level of a Marilyn Monroe or an Elvis Presley, but part of the reason I didn’t go the way they did was because of my beliefs. People make judgments about Scientology, but often they don’t know what they’re talking about.”
- I called my son Jett and I wanted to call my daughter Qantas but my wife wouldn’t let me.”
Travolta made his name as an actor during the 1970s when he appeared on the television sitcom Welcome Back, Kotter (1975-1979) and starred in the hit movies Carrie (1976), and Saturday Night Fever (1977), and Grease (1978).
John Travolta. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
How did John Travolta make his money?
Travolta has earned his fortune through his acting career, as evidenced first by his work on television and then in film.
How much did Travolta make Saturday Night Fever?
The news that Australian impresario Robert Stigwood signed Travolta to a three-movie contract for $1 million made headlines in Hollywood – for all the wrong reasons. After all, Travolta’s most famous role was on Welcome Back, Kotter as the heartthrob Vinnie Barbarino.
What jets does Travolta own?
There are also seven Boeing 727s, four Eclipse 500s, three Falcon 900s, and three Gulfstreams in his private fleet. SuperYachtFan provided details on several of Travolta’s jets.
What planes does Travolta own?
Travolta owns at least seven aircraft, including a Boeing 707, a Bombardier Challenger 601 and three Gulfstream jets. Aviation has long been a way for Travolta to escape his daily life, and he has a runway at home for his planes in Florida.
Did John Travolta do his own dancing in staying alive?
John Travolta spent five months training under Sylvester Stallone in order to get a dancer’s physique for the film. During that time he lost 20 pounds.
How much was John Travolta paid in Hairspray?
Despite the $75 million budget, Travolta earned $14 million as his salary from the movie’s box office earnings of $203 million.
How much did John Travolta get paid for swordfish?
He began his career by appearing in Pulp Fiction and earning only $150,000. After the film’s success, he was offered up to $20 million for Swordfish and Basic, which were both flops at the box office.
- समाचार संसाधन पुष्टि करते हैं कि जॉन ट्रैवोल्टा की कुल संपत्ति $ 250 मिलियन है।
- उनकी मां, हेलेन सेसिलिया ट्रैवोल्टा, एक अभिनेत्री और संगीतकार थीं, जो हाई स्कूल की शिक्षिका बनने से पहले द सनशाइन सिस्टर्स के साथ एक रेडियो गायिका बन गईं।
- 1971 में, ट्रावोल्टा हाई स्कूल से बाहर हो गया और न्यूयॉर्क शहर चला गया। वहाँ, उन्होंने ब्रॉडवे के ओवर हियर में अनुभव प्राप्त किया! शो के साथ-साथ ग्रीस के टूरिंग कास्ट में भी। वह अपने अभिनय करियर को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए लॉस एंजिल्स स्थानांतरित हो गए।
- जेट ट्रैवोल्टा की मृत्यु 2 जनवरी 2009 को बहामास में हुई, जबकि वह अपनी मां के साथ छुट्टी पर थे। मौत के आधिकारिक कारण के अनुसार, उनकी मृत्यु का कारण जब्ती के रूप में सूचीबद्ध किया गया था।
- ट्रैवोल्टा ने 1970 के दशक के दौरान एक अभिनेता के रूप में अपना नाम बनाया जब वह टेलीविजन सिटकॉम वेलकम बैक, कोटर (1975-1979) में दिखाई दिए और हिट फिल्मों कैरी (1976), सैटरडे नाइट फीवर (1977), और ग्रीस (1978) में अभिनय किया।