Jordan Peele Net Worth: The Surprising Numbers Behind His Success
Jordan Peele net worth is estimated to be $50 million. Jordan Peele is an American actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director. He is best known for creating and hosting the Comedy Central sketch series “Key & Peele” and for his directorial debut in the 2017 horror film “Get Out” which earned him an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. He also produced, wrote, and directed the movie “Us” in 2019.
|Net Worth||$50 million|
|Profession||Actor, comedian, writer, producer, and director|
|Date of birth||February 21, 1979|
Jordan Peele Early life
Jordan Peele was born on February 21, 1979, in New York City, the son of a white mother and a black father. He grew up in the Upper East Side of Manhattan and was raised by his mother and stepfather.
Peele attended the Calhoun School for high school and then went on to study at Sarah Lawrence College, where he graduated with a degree in puppetry and theater. After college, Peele began his career as a comedian and actor, performing with the comedy troupe “Key & Peele” before going on to create and star in his own television show, “Key & Peele,” which aired on Comedy Central from 2012 to 2015.
Jordan Peele Career
Jordan Peele began his career as a comedian and actor, performing in various comedy clubs and theaters before joining the cast of the MADtv sketch comedy series in 2003. He then went on to star in and create the Comedy Central series “Key & Peele,” which ran from 2012 to 2015 and earned him widespread critical acclaim and a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Variety Sketch Series.
After the end of “Key & Peele,” Peele turned his attention to the film, making his directorial debut with the horror film “Get Out” in 2017. The film was a commercial and critical success, grossing $255 million worldwide against a $4.5 million budget, and earning Peele an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. In 2019, Peele wrote and directed another horror film, “Us,” which was also well-received by critics and audiences.
Peele has also produced several other film and television projects, such as the horror series “The Twilight Zone” and the horror film “Candyman.” He is also working as a writer and producer on an upcoming horror-thriller film “The Hunt” and a television series “Lovecraft Country.”
Jordan Peele Movies and tv show
- Get Out (2017) – Peele’s debut film as a writer and director, this horror-thriller film was both a commercial and critical success. It earned Peele an Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay.
- Us (2019) – Peele’s second film as a writer and director, this horror film also received positive reviews and was a box office success.
- The Twilight Zone (2019- ) – Peele served as the host and executive producer of this revival of the classic science fiction anthology series.
- Candyman (2020) – Peele served as a writer and producer on this horror film, which is a spiritual sequel to the 1992 film of the same name.
- The Hunt (2021) – Peele served as a writer and producer on this horror-thriller film
- Lovecraft Country (2020- ) – Peele served as an executive producer of this horror-fantasy drama television series.
- Key & Peele (2012-2015) – Peele co-created, co-wrote, and starred in this sketch comedy television series, which aired on Comedy Central and earned him a Primetime Emmy award.
|Born||February 21, 1979 (New York City, New York, U.S.)|
|Occupation||Writer, Director, Producer, Actor, Comedian|
|Education||Calhoun School, Sarah Lawrence College|
|Notable works||Get Out, Us, Key & Peele, The Twilight Zone, Candyman, The Hunt, Lovecraft Country|
|Awards||Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay, Primetime Emmy award for Outstanding Variety Sketch Series|