Matt Lauer Net Worth Wife, Early Life, And Career
Matt Lauer Net worth
News resources confirm that Matt Lauer net worth is $90 million. He is a journalist, presenter, actor, and newscaster from the United States of America.
|Net worth||$90 million|
|Date of birth||1957-30-12|
|Profession||Journalist, TV Journalist, Presenter, Actor, Newscaster|
|Nationality||United States of America|
- News resources confirm that Matt Lauer net worth is $90 million.
- Matt Lauer was born on December 30, 1957, in New York City, New York, the United States.
- Lauer began his career as a newsreader and producer for WOWK-TV in Huntington, West Virginia.
- Matt Lauer has been married to Annette Roque since 1998, and they have three children.
- Matthew Todd Lauer (born December 30, 1957) is an American television journalist and host of
- The Today Show.
Matt Lauer Early life
Matt Lauer was born on December 30, 1957, in New York City, New York, the United States. He is the son of Jay Robert Lauer and Marilyn Kolmer.
His father was a bicycle-shop owner and his mother was a housewife. He has two siblings, Melissa and Mark. Lauer studied at Greenwich High School and graduated in 1976.
He then studied at Ohio University but dropped out before graduating.
Matt Lauer Career
Lauer began his career as a newsreader and producer for WOWK-TV in Huntington, West Virginia. He then moved to WTTG in Washington, D.C., where he served as a newsreader and sports anchor.
In 1979, Lauer began working at WRC-TV, an NBC affiliate in Washington, D.C. He then joined NBC News in 1992 and worked as a substitute co-anchor for Katie Couric and Bryant Gumbel on The Today Show. He was later promoted to co-anchor in 1997.
Lauer has also hosted several major events for NBC, including the 2000 Summer Olympics, the 2002 Winter Olympics, and the 2006 Winter Olympics.
Matt Lauer Award and Achievement
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Morning Program
- Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Special
- Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Special Class Program
- News and Documentary Emmy Awards
Matt Lauer Other pursuits
Matt Lauer’s assistance for charities consisted of Bust Cancer cells Researches study Structure, Red Go across, and Elton John AIDS Structure.
Matt Lauer Personal life
Matt Lauer has been married to Annette Roque since 1998, and they have three children. Lauer also has a son from a previous marriage.
Matt Lauer Wife
- Annette Roque
- Nancy Alspaugh
Matt Lauer Earning
Matt Lauer net worth estimate is $90 million.
Matt Lauer Salary
Matt Lauer salary estimated is at $10 Million.
Matt Lauer Real estate
Disgraced “Today” organizer Matt Lauer located a purchaser after 3 years of attempting to profession his Hamptons estate.
Lauer marketed his Strongheart Manor residential or commercial home in the North Sanctuary community of Droop Nurture, the New York Message reported.
The house lies at 133 Eastern 64th Road, as well as the Stribling noting claims it is in “triple-mint problem.” Lauer paid $5.882 million for the co-op in 2004, inning accordance with residential building documents, as well as found guilty of Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff as soon as had the two-story penthouse in construction.
Matt Lauer Biography
|Full name||Matthew Todd Lauer|
|Date of birth||1957-30-12|
|Place of birth||USA|
|Age||64 years old|
|Hair Color||Black and white|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches|
|Father||Jay Robert Lauer|
|Ex-spouses||Nancy Alspaugh (m. 1982-1989), Annette Roque (m. 1998-2019)|
|Children||Jack, Romy, and Thijs|
|Profession||Former American journalist and TV host|
- My dad taught me how to fish. When I am standing in a trout stream now, and I have the waders on, and I’ve got a fly rod in my hand, or I am fishing for bass, I think of sitting in a boat with my dad. How can that be a bad experience?
- I’m not going to whine or get depressed. Who’s going to feel sorry for me? Nobody.
- Broadcasting through 9/11 together, like Katie Couric and I did, creates a bond.
- In my mind, I am extraordinarily handy. But what that means is when I attempt to fix something, there’s usually a five-minute period of experimentation, followed by a five-minute period of frustration, followed by a frantic phone call to a professional.
- I read the rumors, and I know there is a cottage industry of meanness out there.
- If you are the person who gets the lion’s share of attention in good times, guesses what: you get the lion’s share of attention in bad times.
- if I feel like I’ve done a great job during an interview with the president of the United States live in the Oval Office, it doesn’t give me a tenth of the good feeling of going to the school play and making eye contact with my kids as they’re onstage delivering their lines. Nothing compares with that moment of connection.
- There are no words to express my sorrow and regret the pain I have caused others my words and actions. To the people I have hurt, I am truly sorry.
- My dad was Jewish. My mom is not. So I have not raised anything.
- It usually takes two people a little while to learn where the funny buttons and testy buttons are.
- I get letters from women, and they say, ‘I love your Roman nose.’ If I weren’t on TV and I walked past that same woman, she’d go, ‘Did you see the beak on that guy?
- Emotions in this country right now are running very high. Sometimes that emotion is translated into inspiration, sometimes into criticism. We’ve heard some of that tonight. But it’s still part of the American way of life.
- When people start to write articles about what might be wrong with the ‘Today’ show you know where you should point the finger, point it at me because I have been there the longest. And it’s my responsibility.
- Not only is it a great concept and a great idea — helping people — it’s good pizza too!
- Not a lot of conservatives on this list. Are more liberals than conservatives screwing up America?
- The fact that you fell out of bed makes some people think you had more than one drink before you called for help.
- So you can look me in the eye and say that you are a president committed to cleaning up the environment?
- America remembers. On this 12th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, the nation honors those who were lost.
- The Iraqis have once again failed to meet a deadline for a final draft of the constitution.
Matthew Todd Lauer (born December 30, 1957) is an American television journalist and host of The Today Show. He is also a contributor for Dateline NBC. Lauer has been a news anchor for NBC’s Today Show since 1997.
He has hosted the show for more than 20 years. Lauer was born in New York City, New York. He attended Ohio University, where he majored in communications. After graduation, he worked as a news anchor for several local television stations in New York and Boston.
In 1992, he joined NBC News, working as a correspondent for Today and Dateline NBC. In 1994, he became the co-anchor of Today. Lauer has won several awards for his work on Today, including multiple Emmy Awards and a Peabody Award.
In 2012, he was inducted into the Broadcasting Hall of Fame. Lauer has been married twice. His first marriage, to TV producer Nancy Alspaugh, ended in divorce. He has been married to Dutch model Annette Roque since 1998.
They have three children together. In 2017, multiple women accused Lauer of sexual misconduct. As a result, he was fired from Today.
Matt Lauer. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Matt Lauer Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/mattlauer/?hl=en
Matt Lauer Facebook.https://web.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Matt%20Lauer
Matt Lauer Twitter. https://twitter.com/mattlauer
Matt Lauer Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Lauer
Who is Matt Lauer’s wife?
Matt Lauer’s wife is Annette Roque. They got married in 2004. Matt Lauer has been in relationships with Brooke Nevils (2018), Natalie Morales (2006 – 2008), Jamie Gangel (1982 – 1987), Kristen Gesswein (1981 – 1982), and Mary Francis Molnar (1977 – 1981).
Who is Matt Lauer’s girlfriend?
Matt Lauer’s girlfriend is Brooke Nevils. They started dating in 2018. Matt had at least 9 relationships in the past.
What is Matt Lauer worth?
Matt Lauer Net Worth and Salary: Matt Lauer is an American television journalist who has a net worth of $80 million.
What did Matt Lauer do?
On November 29, 2017, NBC News and Today fired Matt Lauer after an allegation of “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace” by a colleague. On December 6, NBC News and Today released