Miles Bridges net worth is around $5 million. He is also known for his nationality as American. Miles Bridges is an American professional basketball player. He currently plays for the Charlotte Hornets of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Date of Birth||March 21, 1998|
|Profession||Professional Basketball Player|
Miles Bridges Early life
Miles Bridges is an American professional basketball player. He was born on March 21, 1998, in Flint, Michigan. He attended Huntington Prep School in West Virginia before committing to play college basketball at Michigan State University.
In his two seasons at Michigan State, Bridges was a standout player for the Spartans, earning Big Ten Conference Freshman of the Year honors in 2017, and earning consensus All-American honors in 2018. After his sophomore season, he declared for the 2018 NBA Draft and was selected by the Charlotte Hornets as the 12th overall pick.
Miles Bridges Career
Miles Bridges began his professional career in 2018 when he was selected by the Charlotte Hornets as the 12th overall pick in the NBA Draft. He made his debut for the Hornets during the 2018-19 season and has been a mainstay in the team’s rotation ever since.
During his rookie season, Bridges averaged 7.5 points, 4.0 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game. He also started in 33 games and showed flashes of potential as a versatile forward capable of scoring, rebounding, and defending at a high level.
In the following seasons, Bridges continued to improve his skills and performance, averaging about 15 points per game on a consistent basis. He also became an important piece in the Hornets’ rotation and a fan favorite, playing an important role in the team’s offensive and defensive strategy.
As of now, Miles Bridges is considered as one of the rising stars in the league and is expected to continue to improve and make a big impact in the future.
Miles Bridges Achievement
- Big Ten Conference Freshman of the Year (2017): Bridges was honored as the top freshman player in the Big Ten Conference while playing for Michigan State University.
- Consensus All-American (2018): Bridges was recognized as one of the top college basketball players in the nation, earning first-team All-American honors from multiple outlets.
- NBA All-Rookie Second Team (2019): Bridges was selected by the coaches to the second team for the rookie of the year award after his impressive rookie season.
- NBA Slam Dunk Contest participant (2021): Bridges participated in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest during the All-Star weekend and put on an impressive performance
- Charlotte Hornets Community Star of the Year (2021): Bridges was selected as the Charlotte Hornets Community Star of the Year for his outstanding contributions to the community through his charitable efforts, volunteerism, and leadership.
- Birthdate: March 21, 1998
- Birthplace: Flint, Michigan
- Height: 6’7″ (2.01 m)
- Weight: 225 lb (102 kg)
- Position: Forward
- Shoots: Right
- 2018-present: Charlotte Hornets (NBA)
- 2018-2019: Greensboro Swarm (NBA G League)
- 2017-2018: Michigan State Spartans (NCAA)
- 2016-2017: Michigan State Spartans (NCAA)