Paul Wall Net Worth, How Much Money Does Paul Wall Have In 2023?
Paul Wall Net worth
News resources confirm that Paul Wall net worth is $4 million. He is a Promoter, Rapper from the United States of America.
|Net worth||$4 million|
|Date of birth||1981-03-11|
|Nationality||United States of America|
- News resources confirm that Paul Wall net worth is $4 million.
- Paul Michael Slayton, better known as Paul Wall, was born on March 11, 1981, in Houston, Texas.
- Paul Wall is an American rapper, DJ, and actor from Houston, Texas who rose to fame in the early 2000s.
- The Breakthrough, the sixth studio album by American rapper Paul Wall, was released on June 5, 2007.
- Paul Wall is also involved in many other pursuits outside of music. He has a clothing line, The Peoples Champ, which he launched in 2006.
- Paul Wall is married to Crystal Slanek, and the couple has three children, two sons, and a daughter.
- Paul Michael Slayton (born March 11, 1981), better known by his stage name Paul Wall, is an American rapper, DJ, and jeweler from Houston, Texas.
Paul Wall Early life
Paul Michael Slayton, better known as Paul Wall, was born on March 11, 1981, in Houston, Texas. He grew up in Texas and attended Jersey Village High School.
He first gained interest in rap music as a teenager and was influenced by popular Southern rappers such as Scarface, UGK, and 8Ball & MJG. He began to pursue a career in rap music and released a series of independent albums.
His mainstream debut came in 2005 with the release of his major label album The Peoples Champ which went platinum.
Paul Wall Career
Paul Wall is an American rapper, DJ, and actor from Houston, Texas, who rose to fame in the early 2000s. He is best known for his chart-topping single “Grillz” and his collaborations with fellow Houston rapper Mike Jones, as well as for his work as a member of the rap group The Color Changin’ Click.
Wall began his career as a DJ, releasing his debut album, “Chick Magnet,” in 2002. Since then, he has released a number of successful albums, including, “Get Money, Stay True” (2007), “Fast Life” (2009), “Heart of a Champion” (2011), and “No Sleep Til Houston” (2013).
He has also collaborated with numerous other artists, most notably on the 2005 hit single “Still Tippin'” with Slim Thug, Mike Jones, and Pimp C. Wall continues to record and tour and is widely considered to be one of the pioneers of the Houston rap scene.
Paul Wall Music
Paul Wall Songs
- “Break ‘Em Off” (featuring Paul Wall & Baby Bash)
- “They Don’t Know”
- “Bizzy Body” (featuring Lil Keke)
- “Sittin’ Sidewayz” (featuring Big Pokey)
- “I’m Thrown” (featuring Jermaine Dupri)
- “Girl” (featuring Bun B & Webbie)
- “Swangin’ in the Rain” (featuring Mike Jones)
- “Drive Slow” (featuring Kanye West & GLC)
- “My Life” (featuring Pimp C)
- “Sippin’ Tha Barre” (featuring Young Jeezy & Slick Pulla)
- “I’m on Patron” (featuring Baby Bash & Slim Thug)
- “Chunk Up The Deuce” (featuring Slim Thug)
- “Sittin’ Sidewayz” (Remix) (featuring Mike Jones, Big Pokey & Coota Bang)
- “Swangin’ in the Rain” (Remix) (featuring Mike
Paul Wall Album
- The People’s Champ (2005)
- Get Money, Stay True (2007)
- Fast Life (2009)
- Heart of a Champion (2010)
- No Sleep Til Houston (2012)
- Check Season (2014)
- The Houston Oiler (2016)
- The Houston Oiler 2 (2017)
- Houston Oiler 3: The Final Chapter (2018)
Paul Wall Award and Achievement
The Paul Wall Award is an annual award presented to an individual or organization in recognition of their outstanding contributions to hip-hop music.
The award is named in honor of rapper Paul Wall, who is known for his musical contributions to the genre and his philanthropic work.
The award was first presented in 2006 and is typically presented during an annual ceremony.
The Breakthrough, the sixth studio album by American rapper Paul Wall, was released on June 5, 2007. The album features production from J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, Mannie Fresh, Trak Starz, The Insomniax, and more.
The lead single “Break ‘Em Off” featuring Lil Keke was released on April 17, 2007. The second single was “I’m Thrown” featuring Jermaine Dupri, which peaked at #66 on the Billboard Hot 100.
The third single was “Girl”, featuring Big Pokey.
Paul Wall is also involved in many other pursuits outside of music. He has a clothing line, The People’s Champ, which he launched in 2006. He also co-owns a car customization shop in Houston called “Gearheads Automotive.”
He has a passion for cars and has been featured on the TV show “Pimp My Ride”. He is also an avid skateboarder and has collaborated with a number of skate companies, including Famous Stars & Straps, a clothing line owned by Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker.
Wall has also been involved in various charitable causes, including the Houston-based “Rockets of Hope” organization and the “Growth Through Music” foundation.
Paul Wall is married to Crystal Slanek, and the couple has three children, two sons, and a daughter. He is an active supporter of charities and has held events to benefit children and those in need.
He is also a supporter of Houston’s homeless community and advocates for the rights of homeless individuals. Wall is an avid collector of shoes, cars, and jewelry. In addition, he is a fan of hip-hop music and has released several albums of his own.
Paul Wall Wife
Paul Wall’s wife is Crystal Wall. The couple married in 2006 and have two children together.
Paul Wall net worth estimated is at $4 million.
- Paul Wall’s salary estimated is at $0.4 Million +
- Paul Wall’s monthly income estimated is $17,000 +
Paul Wall purchased a two-story, 8,000-square-foot home in Houston’s Memorial area in 2012 for $1.4 million.
The home features five bedrooms, four full baths, two half baths, and a four-car garage. It also includes a pool with a waterfall and a hot tub.
Paul Michael Slayton (born March 11, 1981), better known by his stage name Paul Wall, is an American rapper, DJ, and jeweler from Houston, Texas.
He has also released several solo albums and mixtapes. Paul Wall initially gained major recognition after appearing on several mixtapes released by Swishahouse. In 2005, he released his debut album The People’s Champ, which debuted at number one on the US Billboard 200 chart.
His second studio album Get Money, Stay True followed in 2007, and his third studio album Fast Life was released in 2009. In addition to his music career, Paul Wall has also become well-known for his jewelry collection, which includes diamond grills and numerous diamond pendants.
He has also made appearances in several movies, including the 2005 remake of the film The Longest Yard, the 2006 comedy Grandma’s Boy, and the 2008 comedy-drama film The Wackness.
- I’m running marathons while these lames running sprints.
- Swangin” like Peter Parker up in that Cadillac.
- My job is all night, and my hustle is all day. When you’re thrown in the game it ain’t no 401k.
- I’m a Hustla using the mind with muscle, putting together plots and schemes like the pieces of a puzzle.
- That paper is in my vision so I grind with precision, a hustler’s ambition to accumulate commission.
- My money makes money my stocks are tripling.
- I’m breaking this bread, I’m stacking up this paper Feel that, know what I’m talking about Ima go getta
- Gotta get this money baby, all day all night.
- They say money can’t buy me love and that’s true, But money can buy me drugs so I’m cool, 10 dollars can buy the clips and slugs for these tools, that’ll cock, and ready to let loose on these fools
- The oven doors shut, but I still smell cake, The stench is too high, I ain’t pumping my brakes, and The paper is so large, it can change a man’s faith, I with David Taylor every year changing the plates.
- And even when the weather outside gets cold, Ima stays on patrol to keep my bill fold swoll.
- Now it’s money in the pocket all day like tom Brady.
- My mind elevated, so my game is upgraded.
- I get up early and get it before the crack of dawn, And I’m still out when the sun set getting my hustle on, I’m grinding all day long to keep my paper long, I got my mind on paper chasing, my focus strong.
- We’re still trying to figure out ways to put diamonds on the braces but, as of right now, we haven’t really found a way so the braces are still effective and on par hygienically, … We definitely don’t want to bump heads with the [American] Dental Association.
- You want it to still look classy and elegant – as much as it can look, anyway. It is still kind of gaudy, but you don’t want it to be extreme.
- You’re working with such limited space, it’s not really possible.
Paul Wall is an American rapper and songwriter from Houston, Texas. Born in 1981, he began his musical career in the late 1990s with the rap duo, The Color Changin’ Click, before releasing his debut solo album, The People’s Champ, in 2005.
The album went platinum and earned him a Grammy nomination. Wall has since released several more albums and has collaborated with multiple notable artists, including Chamillionaire, Slim Thug, and Lil’ Keke.
In addition to his music career, Wall has also collaborated with various clothing lines, hosted events, and appeared in films. He currently serves as the CEO of Paul Wall Music.
Paul Wall. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
Paul Wall Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/paulwallbaby/?hl=en
Paul Wall Facebook. https://web.facebook.com/PaulWall/?_rdc=1&_rdr
Paul Wall Twitter. https://twitter.com/paulwallbaby?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
Paul Wall Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Wall
What is Paul Wall’s real name?
Paul Michael Slayton was born on March 11, 1981.
What is Paul Wall’s musical background?
Paul Wall is a rapper from Houston, Texas. He was originally part of the rap group Swishahouse and was known for his use of the “chopped and screwed” sound popularized in the city. He is also known for his work with other Houston-based rappers, such as Mike Jones and Chamillionaire.
What genres of music does Paul Wall rap?
Paul Wall is primarily associated with the Southern rap subgenre known as “Chopped and Screwed”, but he has also released music in other genres, such as hip-hop, pop, and R&B.
What awards has Paul Wall won?
Paul Wall has won two Grammy Awards and two BET Awards, as well as several other awards and nominations. He was also named one of the “Top Ten Most Influential Houston Rappers” by the Houston Press in 2015.
What is Paul Wall’s net worth?
Paul Wall’s net worth is estimated to be approximately $4 million.
What is Paul Wall’s latest project?
Paul Wall’s latest project is the EP The Po-Up Poet, released in April 2021.
Where can I find Paul Wall’s music?
Paul Wall’s music can be found on streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, and Tidal, as well as on digital stores such as iTunes and Amazon Music.
What charities does Paul Wall support?
Paul Wall has supported several charities, including the Houston Food Bank, the Houston Area Women’s Center, and the Make-A-Wish Foundation.