ROBERT DE NIRO NET WORTH Houses, Movies, And Career
News resources confirm that Robert De Niro net worth is $500 million. He is an actor, producer, and director from the United States of America
|Net worth||$500 million|
|Date of birth||1943-08-17|
|Profession||Actor, film producer, director|
|Nationality||United States of America|
|Robert De Niro net worth 2017||$280 million|
|Robert De Niro net worth 2018||$325 million|
|Robert De Niro net worth 2019||$375 million|
|Robert De Niro net worth 2020||$435 million|
|Robert De Niro net worth 2021||$470 million|
|Robert De Niro net worth 2022||$500 million|
News resources confirm that Robert De Niro net worth is $500 million.
Robert De Niro Sr. was an abstract expressionist painter and sculptor who was born on August 14th, 1943 in New York City.
De Niro’s career took off from there. He was nominated for several Academy Awards for his performance in “Taxi Driver.”
In June 2019, Robert Hightower’s ex-wife Grace filed documents, as part of their divorce proceedings, which provided a detailed account of their assets and finances.
De Niro now lives in New York and is committed to building the Tribeca neighborhood.
Known for his roles in Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, and The Godfather II, Robert De Niro has a net worth of $500 million.
‘Robert De Niro’ (born August 17, 1943, New York City, New York, U.S.) is an American actor
Robert De Niro Sr. was an abstract expressionist painter and sculptor who was born on August 14th, 1943 in New York City. His mother Virginia Admiral was also an artist, while his father Robert De Niro Sr. was a painter. His parents divorced when he was three years old, and he was raised by his mother in Greenwich Village. At the age of ten, he debuted on stage as the Cowardly Lion in his school’s production of “The Wizard of Oz.” And so it was that he got bitten by the acting bug. When De Niro was 16, he dropped out of school to pursue his acting dreams. He studied with legendary coaches Lee Strasberg and Stella Adler. De Niro’s first film role came at the age of 20 in the film, “The Wedding Party” directed by Brian De Palma. Following their collaboration in “Hi Mom”, Robert only gained a significant amount of exposure when he starred in “Bang the Drum Slowly”, in which he played a dying baseball player. With this role, De Niro began what would become a decades-long partnership. In 1974, De Niro earned his first Academy Award as a young Don Vito Corleone in Francis Ford Coppola’s “The Godfather II.” Jointly produced by Scorsese and De Niro, “Mean Streets” was his first project as a director.
De Niro’s career took off from there. He was nominated for several Academy Awards for performances from “Taxi Driver” to “Deer Hunter,” the latter of which earned him yet another nomination. In the movie “Taxi Driver”, he played the part of Travis Bickle, whose catchphrase “You talkin’ to me” became a classic. De Niro is a fierce method actor. He participated in the film as a taxi driver. As a boxer, De Niro learned boxing before he played Jack LaMotta in Martin Scorsese’s “Raging Bull”. In preparation for the part, he gained sixty pounds and lived in Sicily for “Godfather II”.De Niro won an Academy Award for best actor for the part. In 1993, he made his directorial debut with the film “A Bronx Tale”. The screenplay was written by Chazz Palminteri, who was De Niro’s friend at the time.De Niro would not direct another film until 2006, “The Good Shepherd,” which was based on his one-man show about Palminteri’s rowdy youth. Although the film was dismissed yet has found a small audience since its release, he returned to directing in 2006.
In June 2019, Robert Hightower’s ex-wife Grace filed documents, as part of their divorce proceedings, which provided a detailed account of their assets and finances. Grace’s filing states that Robert earned between $250 and $300 million in the same period. In 2004, Grace and Nobu signed a prenuptial agreement under which she would be owed $1 million annually for however long they were married as well as a $6 million apartment, $500k in cash, and half the value of their house. In her motions, Ms. Hightower claims that the actor has kept her in the dark for more than a decade about his financial affairs. Documents disclosed in court revealed that, as part of the prenuptial agreement, Robert was supposed to pay Grace $1 million in any year in which he earned at least $15 million, which is most years. If he earned less, he would be required to pay Grace proportionately less.
With her divorce raging, Grace filed a complaint in July 2020, claiming Robert had unfairly reduced her American Express allowance from $100,000 to $50,000. He reported borrowing $500,000 to cover some of Nobu’s mounting debts after the COVID-19 crisis dried up his income. His lawyers said Nobu lost $3 million in April and $1.9 million in May. They added that De Niro is “lucky” to make at least $7.5 million in 2020.
Ultimately, the judge ruled that cutting Amex allowances to $50,000 was acceptable, but ordered Robert to pay Grace $75,000 to help her find a summer house since he is currently residing in their former primary home.
Movies and Drama
- Taxi Driver
- The Irishman
- The Godfather: Part II
- The Godfather
- The Intern
- Raging Bull
- Dirty Grandpa
- Cape Fear
- Once Upon a Time in America
- A Bronx Tale
- Meet the Fockers
- Meet The Parents (Ti presento i miei)
- The Deer Hunter
- The Family
- The War with Grandpa
- The Untouchables
Award and Achievement
- Academy Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role
- Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor
- Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture – Drama
- Kennedy Center Honors
- AFI Life Achievement Award
- Golden Globe Cecil B. DeMille Award
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Supporting Actor
- National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor
- National Board of Review Award for Best Actor
- New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Actor
- Hasty Pudding Man of the Year
- Los Angeles Film Critics Association Award for Best Actor
- Gotham Independent Film Tribute Award
- Golden Lion for Lifetime Achievement
- Screen Actors Guild Life Achievement Award
- MTV Movie Award for Best Line
- AACTA International Award for Best Supporting Actor
- Satellite Award for Best Actor in a Mini-Series & Limited Series or Motion Picture Made for Television
- James Beard Award for Best New Restaurant
- Boston Society of Film Critics Award for Best Actor
- Gotham Independent Film Award for Breakthrough Series (Over 40 Minutes)
- GLAAD Media Award for Excellence in Media
- Golden Camera for Lifetime Achievement
- Fotogramas de Plata Award for Best Foreign Movie Performer
- Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Comedy Team
- Christopher Award for Motion Pictures
- Silver St. George Award for Contribution to World Cinema
De Niro won his first Oscar for Best Supporting Actor for this role, in which the actor speaks only 17 words of English. He also gained critical acclaim for his role as cab driver Travis Bickle in Scorcese’s Taxi Driver in 1976.
In addition to his acting career, Robert De Niro founded Nobu Matsuhisa, the highly successful Nobu restaurant chain. Nobu currently has over 40 locations throughout the world. The Nobu empire is reported to generate several hundred million dollars in revenue annually. The hotel is owned by Robert and James Packer, who in 2017 announced their plans to build the luxury resort Paradise Found on the eastern Caribbean island of Barbuda.
De Niro now lives in New York and is committed to building the Tribeca neighborhood. In addition to investing in the Tribeca film festival, Tribeca Productions, and The Tribeca Grill, he also helped establish the Tribeca festival. He married Grace Hightower in 1997. A year later, the couple had a son named Elliot. In addition to Elliot, he has another son named Raphael, a son of his first marriage to Dianne Abbott, and he adopted Abbott’s daughter Drena, a daughter from another relationship with Abbott. In addition, he and his wife have twin sons, whom he conceived via in vitro fertilization with a surrogate mother. Robert and his wife first separated in 1999, then reconciled, and they recently separated for good.
Girlfriend and wife
- Grace Hightower
- Diahnne Abbott
- Beatrice Marot
- Stephanie Adams
- Naomi Campbell
- Charmaine Sinclair
Robert De Niro’s earnings are estimated to be $500 million.
The net worth of Robert De Niro is $500 million. He is an accomplished actor, producer, director, and producer of films and television shows.
Per Movie earning
According to reports, De Niro earned less than $50 for his first movie role in 1963, but by the mid-seventies, he was earning about $200,000 a year. By the nineties…
As well as living in Gardiner, New York, Robert De Niro owns several businesses all over the world and probably has several homes we will never know about. Robert De Niro also owns properties throughout Manhattan, including in the West Village and Central Park West.
Known for his roles in Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, and The Godfather II, Robert De Niro has a net worth of $500 million. He is one of the most prominent actors in cinema, having appeared in iconic films including Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, Goodfellas, and The Godfather II. The Nobu franchise includes more than 40 locations around the world, generating several hundred million dollars in revenue each year. Outside of acting, Robert has made a substantial fortune by co-founding a chain of high-end sushi restaurants.
He earned $250 – $300 million between 2004 and 2018 alone between his film salary and divorce from Grace Hightower, his wife from 1997 to 2018. According to documents released during his bitter divorce battle with Grace, Robert’s net worth is at least $500 million.
- You learned the two greatest things in life, never rat on your friends, and always keep your mouth shut. ”
- The talent is in the choices. ”
- One of the things about acting is that it allows you to live other people’s lives without having to pay the price. ”
- You’ll have time to rest when you’re dead. ”
- I love to meet new people. It’s not for the sake of their being new; it’s because if you find someone who perfectly fits a part, that’s such a great thing. ”
- It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.”
- Time goes on. So whatever you’re going to do, do it. Do it now. Don’t wait.
- Money makes your life easier. If you’re lucky to have it, you’re lucky.”
- The hardest thing about being famous is that people are always nice to you.”
- I didn’t have a problem with rejection, because when you go into an audition, you’re rejected already. There are hundreds of other actors. You’re behind the eight ball when you go in there.”
- In acting, I always try to go back to what would actually be the real situation, the real human behavior in life.”
- I think it’s important to have had at least a few years of obscurity, where people treat you like everybody else.”
- I don’t like to watch my own movies – I fall asleep in my own movies.”
- I don’t get into these long-winded heavy discussions about character – do we do this or that or what. At the end of the day, what you gotta do is just go out there and do it.”
- With ‘Silver Linings,’ I didn’t feel – I was thinking of certain things, but I just said, ‘Let me go with it.’ You have to know what you’re doing, and where you’re going with the scenes, and I put a lot of work into that. But when you’re out there, at the same time you gotta be ready for anything.”
- You discovered a talent, developed an ambition, and recognized your passion. When you feel that, you can’t fight it — you just go with it.
- Life rarely changes you totally but it consistently changes you in details.”
- I don’t feel pressure. I like it if anybody has an interest in what I have to say, especially if they’re younger. If they like me, respect me, I’m honored and I’ll give them my opinion.”
- If it’s the right chair, it doesn’t take too long to get comfortable in it.”
‘Robert De Niro’ (born August 17, 1943, New York City, New York, U.S.) is an American actor best known for portraying violent and abrasive characters and, in the later years of his career, for capturing the antics of cranky old men in comic form.
Robert De Niro. Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Wikipedia
What is Robert De Niro’s net worth be in 2021?
Robert De Niro is an American actor, producer, and director whose net worth as of 2022 is $500 million. He was born in Greenwich Village, New York City.
What happened to Robert De Niro?
In a statement released Friday, De Niro’s publicist Stan Rosenfield confirmed the actor had injured his quadriceps muscle while on-location in Oklahoma to film Martin Scorsese’s ‘Killers of the Flower Moon.
Is Robert De Niro even Italian?
According to blood tests, De Niro is only a quarter Italian. His father, the abstract expressionist artist Robert De Niro Jr., was half Irish, and his mother, the painter and poet Virginia Holton Admiral, was Dutch, English, French, and German.
Is Robert De Niro a good actor?
Identified: Robert De Niro is one of the greatest actors of all time. Also identified: Over the past decade or so, he has starred in a lot of movies that don’t necessarily use his talents to the best of his ability.
Why is Robert De Niro so famous?
De Niro is a famous American actor, known for portraying violent, abrasive, and comic old men during his early career and later in his career.
How old is Robert De Niro?
Robert De Niro’s age is 78 years old.
What accent does Robert De Niro have?
Because he consistently nails the Bronx accent of the 1940s, Corff suspects De Niro immersed himself in it as well.
Who is better Al Pacino or Robert De Niro?
In terms of just judging them based on this film alone, as well as judging them based on their performances, I personally feel that De Niro comes off better. Pacino is very hyperactive and shouty while De Niro is much more subdued. Of course, this might have something to do with the characters they are playing