1. Believe in yourself: Floyd Mayweather has never lost a professional boxing match and is widely considered to be one of the greatest boxers of all time. This is due in no small part to his unwavering belief in himself and his ability.
2. Put in the hard work: Mayweather is known for his tireless dedication to training and preparation. His commitment to honing his craft has been one of the key elements of his success.
3. Be disciplined: Mayweather has consistently stayed disciplined in all areas of his life, from his training to his diet. This has enabled him to stay at the top of his game for so many years.
4. Take risks: Mayweather was willing to take risks in his career in order to maximize his opportunities. He stepped up to fight much bigger opponents and showcased his skills against some of the very best.
5. Adapt and evolve: Mayweather has consistently adapted and evolved his style to remain ahead of the game. This has enabled him to stay one step ahead of his opponents and remain successful.
6. Stay focused: Mayweather has never been one to be distracted by the trappings of fame or money. He keeps his focus on what matters, which is performing to the best of his ability in the ring.
7. Have a plan: Mayweather has always had a plan and a clear vision of where he wants to go and how he wants to get there. This has enabled him to stay on track and reach his goals.
8. Know your worth: Mayweather knows his worth and is not afraid to demand what he deserves. He is unafraid to negotiate hard and get the best possible deal.
9. Remain humble: Despite his success, Mayweather has always remained humble and grounded. He knows that his success is due to hard work and he understands that it can all be taken away in an instant.
10. Respect your opponents: Mayweather has always shown respect to his opponents and has never resorted to trash-talk. He understands that his opponents are just as capable as he is and that they deserve respect.